Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
We invite you all to join us for a special 5 day retreat in Fresno, California.
Longer retreats are necessary to help us conquer our thoughts and gain understanding of the origins of the mind. There is
no cost to participate in this retreat and it is open to people of all different spiritual levels and religious backgrounds.
When: April 26th through May 1st, 2013.
Where: SikhTemple of Clovis,821 N. Sunnyside Ave, Clovis CA 93611,USA
The program starts on Friday, April 26th at 6:00 pm. Friday’s session is an orientation and although we encourage participation
through all five days, it is not mandatory.
9:00 – 12:30 Simran (with breaks every 45 mins)
12:30 – 1:30 Lunch
1:30 – 6:00 Simran (with breaks every 45 mins)
We encourage you to invite friends and family for this 5 day event. Bring your body – and don’t forget your mind. Accommodations,
meals and all other needs will be provided.
Out of town participants:
- Fresno International Airport is the closest in proximity and tickets run anywhere from $250- $500 (depending on how early you book – earlier is better). Please talk to a local sevadar to help with arrangements if you want to travel in a group.
- If you cannot afford to travel to attend this retreat, please contact us and we will make arrangements for you.
- Once your travel arrangements have been made, please email us with the travel details at mysimran.info. You can also call Simer directly at 2022129825.
- Airport pick-up/drop off will be arranged.
- There are many host families in the area that will provide separate accommodations for men and women near the temple/gurdwara. Accommodation and transportation details will be shared on Friday evening April 26th with groups divided by gender upon arrival.
- The gurdwara is located in the city, with many grocery stores nearby for anyone with special food requirements.
- a towel
- comfortable but demure clothing
- head covering
- a pillow for sitting, as required
All meals will be taken at the Gurdwara and will be lacto-vegetarian to limit host families’ obligations.
We look forward to seeing you all there! Check the mysimran.info (camps tab) for additional details and schedule updates. If there
is a reason you can not afford to make the trip but still would like to participate the sangath can pitch in to pay for the ticket or you
can participate on ustream.
Contact: 2022129825 or mysimran.info
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
|This message sent to by email@example.com.
1575 Winberie Court North
Naperville, IL 60564