Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh
The Fresno camp is fast approaching and there are some important details to share, so please ensure you read this entire message. Also, please ensure that you cascade it to sangat who are may not be on the mysimran.info email list:
What to bring:
- Appropriate clothing – comfortable but demure, and appropriate for weather. Fresno is typically between 80-90F this time of year. Keep in mind the Gurdwara is air-conditioned.
- Head covering
- Towels, toiletries and other personal effects – If you forget any personal items, there are stores and pharmacies nearby.
- Sitting cushion or flip chair – due to the number of attendees, wall space will be limited. Flip chairs are available via http://www.bjindustriesinc.com/backjack-chairs.htm
- Specific food items (if needed) – you are welcome to bring any of your own items. Host families will gladly arrange refrigerator space.
Out of Town Guests:
An email will be sent out early next week providing instructions for airport arrivals, including car sevadar assignments, flight delays/arrivals and arrangements for pickup locations.
See “Camps” tab on mysimran.info for a breakdown of the camp schedule.
Friday’s session (3pm-9pm) will include simran and general orientation.
- Accommodations will be assigned and host families introduced
- Transportation arrangements for the duration of the camp will be made
- Paper copies of the camp schedule will be available
Any last minute attendees are welcome…please call Simer at 202-212-9825.
Lastly, please note that there will be no on-line simran from April 26 through May 3rd.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
|This message sent to by email@example.com.
1575 Winberie Court North
Naperville, IL 60564