Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
We invite you all to join us for a very special weekend of simran in Toronto, Friday Aug 2nd – Sunday Aug 4th!
“Simran” is another word for meditation derived from Sanskrit, meaning “the act of remembrance.” Many enlightened souls have taught that by practicing simran – or the remembrance of God – one is purified and attains salvation.
Please join us for in depth discussions on the importance of simran, techniques as taught in Siri Guru Granth Sahib, and how to incorporate these teachings in order to help us achieve the purpose of this precious human life.
The sessions will be in English, with Punjabi translations. There is no cost to participate and we welcome people of all religious backgrounds.
We encourage you to invite family and friends for this special 3 day event. Accommodations, meals and all other needs will be provided – just bring an open mind for an experience that is not to be missed!
Out of town participants:
- Please RSVP with Name and Number of people attending to mysimran.info
- Once travel arrangements have been made, please send details to mysimran.info.
- Airport pick-up/drop off will be arranged
- There are many host families in the area that will provide accommodations
- Accommodation and transportation details will be shared upon arrival.
- The gurdwara is located in the city, with many grocery stores nearby for anyone with special food requirements
- a towel
- comfortable but demure clothing
- head covering
- a pillow for sitting, if required
The program begins at 6pm on Friday Aug 2nd. A detailed schedule will be posted on mysimran.info (camps tab) and communicated in subsequent emails.
We look forward to seeing you all there! Contact: mysimran.info or Michelle at 4162092095.
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
|This message sent to by email@example.com.
1575 Winberie Court North
Naperville, IL 60564